I’ve been around the block. Several times, actually. I have helped introduce several new technologies, brought golfers to the links, put people on bikes, and helped bring the Internet to rural and remote communities in Africa.
Here are a few things that I can help with:
- Website Content, Blog Posts, and Landing Pages optimized for SEO
- Brochures, Data Sheets, and Collateral
- Print, Banner, Search, and Outdoor Advertising
- Direct Response Email and Traditional Mail
- Video Scripts, Radio Spots, and Online Videos
- Case Studies, White Papers, Sales Guides, and Primers
- Corporate Positioning, Elevator Pitches, & Equity Stories
My favorite part of the job is helping a company figure out who they are and how they want to tell their story. Then I help them make the story uniquely theirs. And do it all with an eye to entertaining the people my clients need to reach.
The most rewarding work is when I get to help a company educate people about a better way to live, work, and do business. Sometimes that’s offering a new way to entertain people. Sometimes it’s helping people share their ideas in better ways to a broader audience. I also love to work one-on-one with an entrepreneur or professional looking for work to help you craft your brand story and elevator pitch. Try me. I might just help you come up with that perfect, fast, and intriguing line in response to, “What do you do?”
I’m located in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-793-4679.